Saturday, January 12, 2013

I'm So Excited!


And I just can't hide it!
 
A little birdie told me a couple of months ago that a Quilt Along featuring Lynn Wilders gorgeous Country Charmer pattern was in the discussion stages and I've been waiting for the big announcement ever since. 
Two days ago on Lynns Blog, Sew'n Wild Oaks, it became official!
I am completely enamored with the Christmas Version of Country Charmer, especially in the pictures she snapped of it sparkling in the beautifully decorated window at In Between Stitches in Livermore, CA. where Lynn works and teaches and is loved by her co-staff members and students.
I'm contemplating the need to make two versions of Country Charmer.  One, because it is absolutely the perfect Heirloom Christmas Quilt to create memories around with the Grands, but Two, to watch it emerge in a completely different manner when made up in a different and maybe unexpected colorway.
If you too, would like to stitch along, check out Sew'n Wild Oaks & The Cuddle Quilter blogs and visit In Between Stitches website to order the pattern!
(Sorry, I'm not proficient in adding links to my blog...yet!) 
 
 
As Usual, I'm just a little Loosely Stitched!
 
Nancie Anne
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment