Saturday, November 16, 2013

Quilty Fun Sew Along ~ Starkle, Starkle, Little Twink!

Here we are at Week 2 of the Bee In My Bonnet
Quilty Fun Sew Along
and My Twinkly Winter Stars ******* block is done!  Ta-Da!!!!!!!
(It took me longer to complete than I thought it would...there's that line up of prints to audition afterall!) 
It's all about the cuteness!
I still have no clue where this quilt is going to live when its done...but it's so darn cute!
It's very likely a daughter or two will be laying claim to it!

 
Thank You again to Lori Holt at Bee In My Bonnet for her completely design style!.
To Fat Quarter Shop for their sponsorship of this Sew Along.
And to Nana Company for hosting this weeks block
& providing the link to the Companion Sheet pdf.
And there's a Flickr Page to boot!
 

 
Next week is Courthouse Steps to be hosted by PS I Quilt.
Hope To See You There!
 
~Nancie Anne

1 comment: