Tuesday, August 19, 2014

A Sweet Treat.....Because All I've Done In My Sewing Room Is Rearrange It!

YUM! Homemade French Vanilla Moo-Moo Latte!
 
 
 Dispense about a cup of Crushed Ice From Your Fridge...
Splash some milk in it...oh about 1/2 to 3/4 of a cup I suppose...
add generous spoonfuls (to taste) of your favorite instant
Foo-Foo Coffee ...
(Mine is Mtn. Sibs French Vanilla...give it a sec, you'll get it...little red plastic container...) 
 Pulse these ingredients in your food processor or blender til ice is chipped up finer...smaller than pea sized, greater than sand. 
 Then add some scoop-o's of Vanillar Ice Cream and pulse, adding more as needed so its thick milkshake texture...
pour in a BIG mug from a dear friend and enjoy!
Top with Whipped Cream if you have any handy!
 
~Nancie Anne


2 comments:

  1. That sounds just YUMMY, but of course, to be certain, I'd need to taste it too, so please may I have some?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I may need to add some Kahlua or Baileys to it but sounds fabulous.

    ReplyDelete