Sunday, December 29, 2013

I've Been Mugged!

Quilty Fun Sew Along~I'm Back At It...traveling in reverse!
 
This is the Cocoa Cups block for Week 7.  I decided to make the most current block and will sew backward to get blocks 4 (Sewing Baskets), 5 (Flying Geese) & 6 (Chubby Chevrons) done as we progress.  Below are the other blocks that I have completed so far.
 
Before long it will all be coming together into this fun quilt!
 
 
 
 
 
This is a fun project!
 
 
 
http://fatquartershop.blogspot.com/
 
~Nancie Anne
 

2 comments:

  1. I have that book I bought it as a Christmas gift to myself and it didn't hurt that it was 30% off either. Love the colors you are using.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a adorable quilt this is going to be. It is going to be fun to watch your progress on this quilt. I love the coffee mug blocks they would make cute mug rugs don't you think !

    Happy New Year !

    ReplyDelete