Sunday, April 12, 2015

Lucky Me!!!

This is what landed in my mailbox yesterday! 
The pattern to make Halloween Journey!
All the way from Anna,
and one of my favorite places in the whole world, Sisters, Oregon!
I really enjoy reading Anna's blog!  There's always so much eye candy (often woolie!), sometimes wild and four-legged, and very often she includes wonderful musical Smilebox videos of shops and shows and retreats!
Anna did what many of us have done...loved a pattern so much that she bought it twice! 
Being of generous heart, she decided to have a drawing on her blog and share the duplicate! 
As it turned out, this is one of the few Crabapple Hill Halloween patterns that wasn't already in my collection!  A match made in heaven! 
Lucky Lil' Old Me, I Won!
 
Thank You Anna for sharing and making my week brighter!
 
~Nancie Anne




3 comments:

  1. your welcome Nancy! Let's see who get's it done first, lol. Thank you for your kind words :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations I love the Wooly blog because I lived just a couple of miles from Sisters for several years.

    ReplyDelete