Monday, August 11, 2014

YIPPEE!!!!!

I got mail today!  I did, I did, I did!
I was one of the lucky winners of a book and pattern, along with Vivian from Quilts and A Mug,  from the very generous Joyce Weeks at Geoff's Mom last week.  They were waiting for me when I got home from work today!
I could bearly contain myself!!! 

I did the happy dance all the way in from the mailbox!
Thank Ewe, Thank Ewe, Thank Ewe Joyce!
I'm going to enjoy both of these wonderful gifts SEW Much!
I already had the pattern "Its A Grand Old Flag" so now I need to get both patriotic quilts made
and have them hanging proudly, side-by-side!
Those pudgy crows crack me up!
Am I a lucky girl or what?!?!?!?!?!
It's A Yippee Skippee Day!
~Nancie Anne

4 comments:

  1. Yes, you ARE a lucky girl!! And a funny girl, too!!! I'm cracking up over here - funny, funny post!!!!
    P.S. Giant Congratulations on your win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippee Skippie indeed, what a great win. I love those rather chubby birds too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations you are a lucky girl. I agree those are cute blackbirds. Love the sheep pictures.

    ReplyDelete